1. Refund computations will be based on the period of enrollment computed on basis of course time (40 hrs).
2. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
(a) the last date of attendance; or
(b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
3. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of entrance, and the student does not enter school, not more than
$100 shall be retained by the school.
4. If the student fails to enter the program, withdraws, or is discontinued at any time before completion of
the program, the student will be refunded the pro rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges that
the number of class hours remaining in the program after the effective date of termination bears to
the total number of class hours in the program.
5. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases:
(a) an enrollee is not accepted by the school;
(b) if the program of instruction is discontinued by the school and this prevents the student from
completing the program; or
(c) if the student's enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
6. REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE
A student of the school or college who withdraws from the school or college as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
(a) if tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or
other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other
charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following
(b) a grade of incomplete with the designation "withdrawn-military" for the courses in the program, other
than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student's transcript, and the
right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer
without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously
unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or
(c) the assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the
instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has:
(1) satisfactorily completed at least 90 percent of the required coursework for the program; and
(2) demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
7. Refunds will be totally consummated within 60 days after the effective date of termination.