Conduct 100 Treatments
8 Hrs. Hands – On- Training
Requirements to Enroll:
Must complete 40 hrs. of training as an Apprentice in Training by a state approved training provider
Successfully pass examination with 80% or higher
OBJECTIVE /PURPOSE OF COURSE:
Students will perform 100 LHR procedures within 12 months directly supervised and audited by a Registered Senior LHR or a Registered LHR Professional.
After successfully completing the hands-on training, students will receive a LHR Technician Certificate from Advanced laser Institute. Students must submit the certificate along with the application and fees from Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) in order to become a registered Laser Hair Removal Technician in the state of Texas. (Registered Laser Hair Removal Technicians must complete eight hours of continuing education every two years to maintain their registration with TDLR.) Please allow up to six months for processing.
Submit the following documents:
- Completed application of department approved form
- Submit the application fee(s)
- Successfully pass a criminal history background check
- Submit copies of Certificates issued from Advanced Laser Institute
- Applicants are required to provide documentation that demonstrates that the applicant has:
(A) received training in the topics specified in §118.33(e); and (B) satisfactorily completed a minimum period of on-the-job training.